Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Settled down in Rez and first day of school

If you read my last post you would know last week I was running around getting things ready for my move-in. So finally on labour day I moved into rez and so far so good ^_^ Haven't really made any friends on my floor yet so hopefully as the year goes by that will change *crosses fingers* Living in rez is a pretty good experience...it actually does feel like your living by yourself and I think its a pretty good training process for myself to see if I can actually handle living by myself and I can learn to be independent which is always a good thing. My room is pretty empty right now but I may be bringing in a few more things, such as a printer but I'll have to figure out how to bring it here since I take the bus...it would be pretty tiring and troublesome to lug a printer around on an hour and a half ride.

So the day after move-in was my first day of school (Sept. 7th) and I had an 8 o'clock class which was brutal  cause I had to wake up at 7am to get ready and find my classroom. However, as the day went by it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...all the teachers seem to be pretty nice and easy to approach. The school is pretty big but there are signs and stuff and I luckily haven't gotten lost yet so I hope that continues =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment