Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Days till move in = one hectic week

So for those of you who don't know I was on the wait list for my residence at Humber and I kept calling and stuff since the end of June to find out my position. As of last week I was still number 21 and move in was the passed Sunday. 

However, on Tuesday morning I get a phone call from rez telling me that I have been offered a room and of course I was super happy and couldn't wait to move in on Monday. BUT only having 6 days to buy everything I would need at rez and getting everything packed is not a easy thing (although it may be for some) since I still haven't finished my shopping for school. 

So since yesterday I've been running around stores and shopping malls getting things I would need for rez and making a huge ass list of EVERYTHING i need. Doesn't help when it's plus forty degrees outside.

Can't wait to move in and settle down after all this running around, only sad part is the day after my move in will be my first day of classes and not to mention it's my longest day >< 

0 comments:

Post a Comment