Sunday, March 14, 2010

My New Love!!!!

I recently fell in love with a Korean girl group called "Girls Generation" aka "So Nyuh Shi Dae." It has a total of 9 members (i know that sounds crazy but their really good) they debuted in 2007 and their already a major hit in Korea and Asia. The members include: Taeyeon (the leader), Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun (my fave character and the youngest in the group). I first heard of them when my friend played their song "Gee" it was soo damn catchy me and my friends started to learn the dance lol

After that I did a lil research on who these girls were and before I knew it I was in love with them (in a non-lesbian way) and started listening to their songs....they tunes are so damn catchy you just want to listen to it over and over again =p

So for anyone who wants to listen/watch cute beautiful sexy girls you should definitely check them out....go to their fan site to find out more about each girl and what they went through before they became a huge hit! Some songs I suggest would be: 'Gee', 'Oh!', 'Genie' and 'Into The New World'.

Here's are pics of each member:

Taeyeon






















Jessica






















Sunny






















Tiffany






















Hyoyeon






















Yuri






















Sooyoung























Yoona
























 Seohyun








1 comments:

ANU-Designs said...

You better post about our group KSSn! Rita still has to do our logo man >3<

Post a Comment