Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Break

So I'm finally done my first semester and officially started my break Thursday night =D The last two weeks leading up to my break was stressful and tiring...didn't get enough sleep at all (still don't really) and had so much to do...in the course of two weeks I had six projects due x___x the only good thing though is I don't have exams only projects ^^


So now that I'm on break I can finally just relax, unwind and do so many other things...gotta finish my Christmas shopping, do some covers =p, hang out with friends and chill at home and with family. Don't really have anything parties or anything planned except for New Years which should be pretty fun...probably gonna get really crazy and hyper (like always hehe)


Another thing is Christmas day will mark the sixth month anniversary (yes i know anniversary means a year but you know what I mean) of Michael Jackson's passing =( Can't believe its already been half a year still feels like yesterday...the pain and the sadness is still so fresh. This Christmas will be extra special because it will be a day to remember and honour a wonderful icon, humanitarian and human being who spent most of his life helping children and healing the world and bringing people of all races and ages together with his music. 


On another note I got 3 weeks of break gonna try to make the best of it and just enjoy it even though it freaking cold outside and ITS NOT EVEN WINTER YET!!!! How intense and crazy is that? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment