Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas <3

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you all get all the gifts you wanted =) I also hope their holidays is filled with many memories filled with happiness and love!!

I for one got the gifts I wanted lol maybe cause I bought them but see we have this thing in our family where we're given money or a budget to get the present(s) we want...its not the traditional way but its a tradition in my family lol

Hope my friends like the gifts I bought for them =p Did any of you buy gifts for your friends or just family? Did you guys do Secret Santa?

Anyhoo I'm gonna keep this short so once again Merry Christmas, enjoy the holidays ad God bless you all <3

Oh one more thing before I go...I did another tribute video for MJ here the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMjnCdspwk  Go check it out and tell me what you think...I also did a Christmas song cover go check it out if you have time ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment