Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 weeks till school T_T

Can't believe I only have three weeks till school....four months sure went by fast (four months for me cause i'm in college). Okay not really THAT fast but still, August is sure going by really fast...it's already the 18th. Starting to get more stressed...so much to do and so little time!! Gotta figure out which laptop to get, get my art supplies, buy some more clothes and get a new school bag. Not to mention I'm still crossing my fingers to get into rez. If I hopefully do get in I gotta start packing for that too!! Even though there's like three weeks it still feels like there's not enough time *sigh*

I got my English placement test coming Monday...so that'll be my first time going to school by myself and by public transit...hopefully I won't get lost ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment