Saturday, November 7, 2009

Worst Weekend Ever

This weekend is so dreadful..i got three projects due next week (one of which i just found out a few hours ago)...even though I'm 75% done two of them I still got 25% left and I still haven't started my third one and that's the hardest one >< On top of that I have to buy materials of an in-class assignment on Monday and I have absolutely no clue what to do for it so i just bought a bunch of random materials which are probably all wrong. Still gotta go buy some more art supplies AND develop pictures. Don't even have time to watch my series and just hang out with friends. UGH!

On top of that I feel like shit right now and I got a MAJOR headache that just won't go away >< hopefully if i sleep on it i'll feel better...hopefully.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment