Sunday, September 27, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE!!!!

Today is the day all Michael Jackson fans have been waiting for...."This Is It" movie tickets are on sale!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!! XD

I bought mine online today for the first show on the first day (October 28th) and I just can't wait!! Soo glad that I don't have class that week or else I wouldn't be able to watch it on the first day =D I wonder how many people are gonna be there....I'm probably gonna have to go like 2 hours early or something to make sure I can get a good seat ^^

OMG i'm soo excited just thinking about it...I'm planning to wear my home-made t-shirt =D Just watching the trailer makes me soo happy and crazy at the same time I can't imagine what I'll be like after sitting in a theatre for 2 hours watching only Michael Jackson!!! Wonder what songs I'll here lol

But seeing the trailer also makes me kinda sad because it's like a reminder that Michael is gone and that just gives me such an empty feeling right now....even now when I'm jut writing about it it makes me feel all sad inside and I don't know if any of you feel this but when ur sad and miss someone alot you get this weird feeling inside of you like I don't really know how to explain it but its like something is missing or your longing for something but ya....

Here are some screenshots from the trailer:











1 comments:

ANU-Designs said...

why can't you like act this happy in a vlog? LOL congratz on getting tickets, sorry i can't come

Post a Comment